Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Missions Trip 2016



I want to change the way on posting our blog this time…See I always talk and give my opinion or comments and so on, this time I am going to post some of the comments of the students that went to this 2016 trip. This time we went to Huehuetenango-Guatemala and then San Salvador, but before doing that! Please let me remind you why we do these Missions trips: (Mathew 28:19) 1. to fulfill the Great Commission on the part on “GO”. 2. These Missions Trips open the heart to the students to be aware on the need on their own culture, but also for other cultures and be open to say “YES” to the call of the Lord on going for the long term and “MAKING DISCIPLES” in other countries that never heard about Jesus before. 3. Students that does not receive a call to GO and MAKE DISCIPLES, then can: pray, give and help send other students.
“So, as New Generation (Nueva Generacion) we invite you to be part with us to REACH, DISCIPLE AND SEND The Guatemalans to their own communities or other Nations”. Merry Christmas to all of you!,
Sincerely
Luis Castillo

Ok, this year we went to Huehuetenango and then to San Salvador, so it was three days in Huehuetenango City and four days to San Salvador…Why? With the vision on teach them to reach their own country first and then outside Guatemala. No more words… let´s here the students. They answered this question: What things the Lord did in your hearts through this Missions Trip 2016?:
“Hi . I'm Jarelyn Marroquin, Chimaltenago-Guatemala:
This trip was the first for many of us and it was a great blessing.

God was always with us and He supported us. Believing and having faith during the process it was a bit difficult and realizing that He never left us, was one of the best parts, and knowing that He has mercy on us to bless the lives of others and to share the good news is the extraordinary part!

Well my brother and I had the idea of ​​working with adults, but most of the time it was not like that. Working with children for me it was the best part and my passion. To be able to speak to them of the love of God, God is a good root for their lives. Also to be able to share that together we can fall in love with God and that He is the center of our lives”.

Jouse Marroquin, Chimaltenango-Guatemala:
"Well, God worked in a great way in my life. Because He spoke to me in so many ways, and He broke my heart into pieces, He allowed me to see all the need that this World has- the need of God. I also saw that it was time to give and not only to receive. There are people who need to hear about Him. There are a lot of people to wants to hear God through someone else. When the Leaders shared something inside of me was filled and not only when the leaders shared, in fact, it was when everyone spoke, because God used them in so many ways! And I can say that God is real and that He loves us and ha perfect plan for us”.

Ashley Santos, San Antonio Aguas Calientes, Guatemala:
"The awesome things of God are good and new every morning. So, the process that I pass though this trip it really opened my heart not only to God but to the people that need Him. It was awesome to see How the Lord touches our heart in so many different ways and no matter where are we He always is going to be with us. He is the only one that fills us completely”.


No comments:

Post a Comment