Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One of Things That I enjoy the most-DISCEPLESHIP

One of the things that I enjoy the most is the one on one discipleship. When I go to a small group or teach to several students is something I enjoy, but most about the enjoyment or the passion I have for this, is the importance that we have as christians to build people. I had been in big events and that`s good, but you cannot see what is going on in their heart until you are sitting with them or talking with them about thier lives or their desire to follow Jesus. This is a picture of 23 students that are studying a Bible class and discipleship with a Bibllical College, I am very proud and excited to present this champions that we believe are going to be the New Generation of my country, blessings...

Luis C.

No comments:

Post a Comment